This wiki was set up in the beginning of 2006 and I have been using it on and off ever since. The oldest entry is probably this: Friday, 3 February 2006.
- it is single-user (me)
- it combines wiki and blog features.
This wiki is built using PmWiki, which is free software written by Patrick Michaud in the PHP programming language.
The list below contains details of layout not used in this wiki anymore, but kept here for historical records. I have returned to 'vanilla' PmWiki since beginning of 2017.
- The skin is flexi from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FlexiSkin.
- The three-column-layout comes from http://www.alistapart.com/articles/multicolumnlayouts/
- Gradients are created with GIMP and are inspired by http://www.centos.org.
- Drop-shadows are from http://www.alistapart.com/articles/cssdrop2/
- h1 and 'dialog' markup are based on ideas from http://www.schillmania.com/
- tables styles based on 'Grey suites you sir' from this CSS Table Gallery and bullet idea from veerle's log.